A message about Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Alisa Na, CPA
We remain committed to protecting the health of our clients and employees. With this in mind, our office will continue to provide services remotely as our physical building is closed to the public.
Please note the following guidelines.
- Consultation meetings will be done virtually and can be scheduled. Initial consultation fee is $250 and additional consulting is billed at hourly.
- For service inquiries or questions, or to schedule a consultation meeting, please call 425-744-2742 or contact us via email at [email protected]
We will continue to provide income tax services virtually with electronic uploads, virtual meetings and e-signatures.
- For tax documents, please send electronically via our secure link (PDF, word or excel): Click here to upload files.
- When the draft is ready, we will reach out to you to schedule a virtual meeting for review.
- Document signing will be done electronically.
- In lieu of a check, payments for our invoice can be made online: Click here to make an online payment.
- Electronic copy of your tax return will be available to download upon your e-sign completion.
- Please note that a request for a printed tax return will be subject to a $35 processing fee to cover postage and administrative time.
If drop-offs are necessary:
- Hard documents will require additional processing time.
- Please call our office ahead of the drop-off to notify a member of our team.
- A locked black mail box is available along the front curb. Please label the envelope with your name and phone number.
- Please note that the return of documents will be subject to a $35 processing fee to cover postage and administrative time.
For Scheduled Office Visits
- In lieu of in-person meetings, only virtual meetings are scheduled currently,
For service inquiries or questions, please contact us via email: [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
Our Firm’s Policy On Assisting SBA EIDL And PPP Loan Applications
As our office is experiencing high volume of inquiries and requests related to SBA EIDL and PPP applications, please understand that we will do our best to respond as promptly as possible. For a service fee, we are happy to assist our clients with the following:
- Preparation and submittal of the initial SBA EIDL online application (for up to 10k advance)
- Preparation of SBA EIDL’s supporting and other required forms
- Preparation of the PPP application and other supporting forms as required by your bank
For service inquiries or questions, please contact us via email: [email protected]
If you are self-preparing for the EIDL application, follow the online application instructions on the SBA website: Click here for the online application.
Confused about the difference between EIDL and PPP and if one or both loans are right for you? Check out this useful comparison chart.
Below is information we’ve gathered to help you navigate Federal and Washington state updates regarding EIDL and PPP loan and other relief information. As information is changing rapidly, we will continue to provide updates and make changes as needed.
We hope everyone stays safe and healthy. Thank you for your cooperation and the privilege of serving you.
Alisa Na, CPA
DISCLAIMER: This communication is intended to provide general information on legislative COVID-19 relief measures as of the date of this communication and may reference information from reputable sources. Although our firm has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate, we make no warranties, expressed or implied, on the information provided. As legislative efforts are still ongoing, we expect that there may be additional guidance and clarification from regulators that may modify some of the provisions in this communication. Some of those modifications may be significant. As such, be aware that this is not a comprehensive analysis of the subject matter covered and is not intended to provide specific recommendations to you or your business with respect to the matters addressed.